Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grrrrr.....

I figured I'd use red because that's how I'm feeling...angry!

He definitely wasn't who he said he was. That little voice was right and I'm happy I listened to it. But, why are people so....mean??? Yeah, that sounded like a 3 year old but...still!

The questions just escalated. Why would someone in the Navy have an Army uniform on...and, when I asked, he said it was a ceremonial uniform. ??? HUH??? Ok...I'm naive but I'm really not THAT stupid! I have friends who are retired Army...I know what their uniforms look like!
And....I've never heard of anyone in the Navy to have the rank of Sgt....cause there isn't one!

But, when I questioned him...(IF it was even a HIM) he came back with plausible sounding answers...but, answers that were still wrong!
Too, I was able to send his correspondance to a trusted friend (the retired Army guy) who verified many of my feelings. Plus, I gave him a laugh when I had him check out the uniform!

I think the thing that bothers me the most...here is this jackass...posing as a member of our military forces...trolling for women! How many women did he actually lure in before they got hurt??
I take my support of our troops very seriously. They have enough to worry about without getting a rap because of this joker.

I said before that relationships aren't easy...but, this is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment